Collection of your Personal Information
In order to service you as a candidate we collect personal details from you. For employers, we may collect your legal entity name, logo, location and contact details such as website link & email address. For non-employers, we may collect the following pieces of information:
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.), services or websites;
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: We collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information as you use our website. When you use the site, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
Use of your Personal Information
We (or may) use your information/data as follows:
For Internal record keeping.
- For the purpose of improving job listing services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information (website, email or phone number) to contact you for market research purposes
Any contact information that you provide through our system will not be sold/rented/leased to any third party for the purpose of selling or marketing to you.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
While OZJ. takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide we recognize that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on OnlineZambiaJobs website. OZJ accepts no liability should this occur.
Third Party Websites
OnlineZambiaJobs has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Third party services and products advertised (mainly by Google Ads) on this website are the responsibility of the third party and their inclusion on this website does not imply endorsement by OnlineZambiaJobs. OnlineZambiaJobs will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided.
So if you notice certain Google Ads appearing more frequently on your screen, that may be the result of a certain cookie that is presenting products/services that are on demand in your location (mostly by country) or those you personally like to search for on the internet. Always look out for the cookie-consent pop-up every time you visit our website in order for you to give or deny cookie consent during your browsing session.
Viewing & Updating
Your Information: By logging into your OnlineZambiaJobs account online you may view, update or change your account information and profile information at any time. You may also delete your account.
You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us using the email email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers (rented via hosting provider) are located (currently the United States), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
- We are bound by law to co-operate with law enforcement agencies whenever they request for access to information stored on our servers in order.
- You are at liberty to request that your employer account on OnlineZambiaJobs be closed by writing to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and your will be notified within 24-hours of the closure of your account.
- Currently, our website only offers employer accounts – no user or job seeker account options are available and the employer account option is being offered for free.
- Viewing of jobs on this website does not require you to login – login only applies to employers.
- Our website uses Google AdSense to allow third party advertising of products and services but we do not use Ad-bots (small programs that forces users to click on a particular advertisement) of any kind on our website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement