Welcome to the Online Zambia Jobs (OZJ) website. If you continue to browse, register or subscribe to this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
- Business entity means a business legal entity that conforms with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Zambia or any other Sovereign State.
- User means an individual who visits or interacts with the OZJ website.
- Registration/registering means the process of entering business information to create a free employer account.
- Website Owner means LIVING HOPE IT SOLUTIONS.
- Subscription means the process of entering business information to create a free employer account.
- Subscribers’ means users who have created a free employer account.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages and materials of this website are for User’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The Website owner, and any third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain omissions, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for these to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials contained on this website is entirely at Users own risk, for which the Website Owner shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss. Users are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements. It is strongly recommended that Users take legal or other professional advice as appropriate if you require any specific guidance in connection with the information available through this website.
- From time-to-time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for Users convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Website Owner endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users may create a link to this website from another website or document, with or without a written consent provided that the that the back-linking itself does not in any way harm the reputation of OZJ Website.
- By registering on this website Users agree to receive emails from the Website Owner relevant to responsible recruitment, and service updates. Users have the option to ‘opt-out’ from receiving marketing emails.
- Consultancies, NGOs/charities, trade associations and academic institutions are also permitted to subscribe to OZJ website.
- Users may only use OZJ Website to self-assess the business entity described at registration/subscription. Users confirm that the business details submitted at subscription/registration are correct. The Website Owner reserve the right to reject a subscription request from any Users found to have submitted incorrect details.
- The Website Owner use appropriate technical and organizational measures to back-up data input contained on the website. Data back-up cannot be guaranteed and Users should retain their own back-up of any the data inputted. Where Website Owner become aware of data loss, Users will be notified.
- The Website Owner operate procedures and security features to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to data input in on the website. The transmission of any information via the internet is not completely secure and the data input by Users is done so at their own risk. Where Website Owner become aware of data loss, Users will be notified.
- The Website Owner reserves the right to use data input to the website by Users to produce and publish statistical anonymous composite reports. The Website Owner will treat in confidence all User data input and contained within the website, other than that which is in the public domain or unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Zambia.
– End –